About Tim Wendelboe AS
Tim Wendelboe is an espresso bar located at Grünersgate 1, Oslo, Norway. Our new roastery, coffee resource and training centre is located a short walk away at Tøyengata 29C in Tøyen, Oslo. Our goal is to be among the best coffee roasters and espresso bars in the world and to be a preferred source for quality coffee, knowledge and innovation.
Our achievements to date:
- Nordic Roaster 2017
- Nordic Roaster 2016
- Nordic Roaster 2015
- 2015 Sprudgie award for noteable producer together with Elias Roa.
- 2013 Allegra ECS Award for "Best Coffee Roaster – Europe"
- 2010 Allegra ECS Award for "Outstanding Contribution to the European Coffee Industry"
- Nordic Roaster 2010
- Nordic Roaster 2009
- Nordic Roaster 2008
- 9th place in the World Barista Championship 2008, Chris Kolbu
- Norwegian Barista Champion 2008, Chris Kolbu
- World Cup Tasting Champion 2005, Tim Wendelboe
- World Barista Champion 2004, Tim Wendelboe
- Norwegian Barista Champion 2004, Tim Wendelboe
- 2nd Place in the World Barista Championship 2002, Tim Wendelboe
- Norwegian Barista Champion 2002, Tim Wendelboe
- 2nd Place in the World Barista Championship 2001, Tim Wendelboe
- Norwegian Barista Champion 2001, Tim Wendelboe
- 2nd Place in the Norwegian Barista Championship 2000, Tim Wendelboe
We ship our coffees internationally both to wholesale clients and to the public from our web shop. You can also buy our coffee over counter in our espressobar in Grüners gate 1.
All our coffees are carefully sourced from our favorite origins based on a philosophy where quality, traceability, innovation and social responsibility is the main focus. We work closely with all the producers we buy from and over the years we have established close relations with most of them. Countless hours are spent developing the coffees we sell both at farm level and in our roastery and QC-lab.
We only sell a small range of coffees and our offerings are constantly changing. This is because we only buy small lots of coffee from the different producers we work with and we try to make sure the coffees are as fresh and tasty as possible. Rather than blending coffees together into a homogenous product we try to showcase the vast difference of flavours that the world of coffee has to offer.
Our goal is to create a product that is as transparent as possible so that you can experience the taste of the terroir and the cultivar of each and every coffee lot that we sell.
Apart from buying roasted coffee beans you can also enjoy a nice cup of freshly brewed coffee in our espresso bar. We offer black coffee brewed to order and a small range of espresso based drinks. With or without milk. Hot or cold. Our menu changes according to seasons.
Courses and Consultancy
Tim Wendelboe is also a resource centre for the public as well as for coffee professionals and restaurants. We believe that by educating our guests and our wholesale customers we can achieve a broader public understanding of how much work that lies behind a single cup of great tasting coffee. Our resource centre was created with a mission to educate the consumer in how to taste, brew, serve and appreciate a great cup of coffee.
For inquiries about our courses or consultancy please send us an e-mail.